HOW MIASA SUPPORTS PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS:
- By raising awareness across traditional / social media and events,
- By advocating for patients’ rights to the mental healthcare professionals, educators, and policymakers,
- By providing relief support through our network of professionals and peers patients, and
- By providing livelihood support for our patients to re-integrate into society by training them with the skills to support themselves.
YOUR DONATION WILL BE USED TOWARDS:
- Everyday administrative and marketing operations (printing brochures, business cards, posters, buntings, etc.),
- Hosting and participating in mental-health related conferences and events as a consumer group,
- Merchandising MIASA-related products for long-term financial viability of the organisation,
- Helping patients for their medical expenses and cost of transportation for them to go for therapy.